As it celebrates its 350th anniversary, Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, offers a series of research grants to stimulate innovative research in challenging areas of future importance. Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany intends to provide several research grants of up to 350,000 euros per year for 3 years in various research areas with the option of extension or expansion.
- Healthy Lives / Discovery of medicines: Search for a molecule that changes the game or technology to cure cancer or diseases.
- Reimagined Life / Synthetic Biology: Production technology for the next generation of biological processes and revolutions in the investigation of microbiomes.
- Materials and solutions: The next generation of intelligent materials or advances in the field of surface chemistry or atomic layer processes.
- Digitization / Computation: Application of deep learning or quantum computing for research.
Deadline to appear August 15, 2018
- Researchers from all over the world can apply for grants.
- The proposed research for the grant should not:
- involve interventional clinical research
- involve the testing of competitors’ products
Complete the application form using only non-confidential information and send it to: email@example.com
For more information visit the Official Site Here