The Foundation opens its call for projects that focus on addressing the needs of LGBTI men of African descent with HIV. The objectives of this new initiative are:
- Improve the health and quality of life of black men who are homosexual or bisexual with HIV
- Improving the health and quality of transgender people with HIV.
EJAF will fund organizations that work to achieve one or more of the following objectives:
- Wellness: improving the health of people living with HIV or at risk or affected by HIV
- Rights: defend the rights of people living with HIV and affected by it
- Quality of life: addressing the social and economic needs of people living with and affected by HIV
- Resilience: Strengthen the skills and strategies of organizations and activists who deal with HIV.
Applicants for the first time must apply for subsidies of between US $ 20,000 and US $ 100,000 in the first year.
EJAF will also consider requests for up to US $ 300,000 from organizations with a national focus or working in several countries and having a proven ability to implement large-scale programs.
Deadline to submit proposals: June 30, 2018
For more information visit the official site Here