The Wellcome Trust is looking for projects focused on Climate Change and Health to support researchers who want to explore the links between people’s health and a changing climate.
- materials and consumables
- research management and support costs
- travel and subsistence
- field work expenses
- Compensation for inflation
- publication costs
- other costs
Financing information: Financing of up to £ 500,000 for up to three years.
- Develop tools, data sources and other resources to support research on climate change and health.
- Evaluate the collateral health benefits of actions to mitigate climate change.
- Evaluate the health impacts of actions to adapt to climate change.
Application deadline: October 11, 2018
Grants are open to individuals or teams of up to ten members from anywhere in the world.
Applicants can submit an application if they are part of:
- an academic research organization
- a non-profit or governmental organization
- an organization of the private sector.
For more information visit the official site Here