The Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation seeks to dramatically improve the lives of people and the world around us through innovative strategies, systems change approaches and disruptive technologies. The objective of the foundation is to find social entrepreneurs with dynamic ideas and nurture them in the early stages with maximum leverage and total commitment.
The perspectives for the portfolio of social enterprises come from a vast field of convincing ideas and dedicated leaders and the selection is focused on the capabilities of the founder, the scalability of the model and the potential impact of the organization in the world.
The Foundation seeks:
- Exceptional entrepreneurs with leadership characteristics.
- They look for potential to scale: great solutions to big problems.
- Sustainable impact: They look for leveraged solutions that create a lasting positive change.
- The grant is granted for 3-6 months, these investments of DRK are distributed twice a year for a period of three years, for a total of $ 300,000 USD.
- Leaders who tackle important social issues that can make a difference in the lives of many.
- Models that have the possibility to scale.
- Social enterprises that are in the early stages of their development.
- On average, organizations that are between 1 and 3 years old and whose leader is prepared to execute an ambitious plan.
- Social enterprises that have a national or global scope and / or a social problem.
Application date: Permanently open
For more information visit the official site Here