The Joint Program of Graduate Scholarships of Japan and the World Bank (JJWBGSP) will begin to receive applications from March 7 to April 11, 2019. The program is open to women and men from developing countries with professional experience and background in supporting development initiatives in your country.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a national of a member country of the World Bank that can obtain financing from the latter.
- Do not have dual nationality that includes a developed country.
- Have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) obtained at least three years before the deadline to submit applications.
- Have worked recently and for at least three years in areas related to development after obtaining a degree (or similar title).
- Not be a World Bank Group staff member (including consultants) or a relative of a staff member.
Check the list of master’s degree programs at preferred colleges – JJWBGSP preferred – and master’s degree programs in this scholarship at http://pubdocs.worldbank.org/en/374821478177457089/JJ-WBGSP-Preferred-Programs.xlsx
- The selected people will receive a full scholarship to pursue a master’s degree related to the development in one of the universities of the program’s preference
- The scholarship covers all tuition and fees, a monthly stipend for stay expenses, round-trip airfare and per diem.
- Once they finish their studies, the scholarship recipients of this program must return immediately to their place of origin to apply their new knowledge in favor of the economic and social development of their country.
The World Bank has priority for the allocation of scholarships to people who have applied to these programs. If you applied to one of these programs or Institutes, you can apply for World Bank scholarships.
Application deadline: April 11, 2019
For more information visit the official site Here